Stachybotrys chartarum, or simply toxic black mould, is a form of fungi which creates its conidium (spores) in wet, damp areas such as humid basements, attics or storage sheds. It can be found naturally in grain and soil, but the most commonly found form of toxic mould is found in damp or damped building materials in damp and moist environments.
These spores release harmful bacteria which causes allergic reactions in humans and animals. The spores of toxic mould are released into air, which may lead to the development of serious health problems and illnesses in people and animals alike.
Some common symptoms of toxic mould exposure include redness and irritation in the nose and throat, coughing, wheezing, respiratory irritation and chest congestion. It can also lead to the development of a sore throat, swollen lymph nodes and fever. These symptoms are not confined to humans. Animals may also develop these symptoms including flea infestations, ticks, and even skin rash or lesions.
If you suspect you are exposed to this form of black mould, it is important that you seek medical help immediately to avoid further complications of developing serious health problems. If you have been exposed to toxic mould, you must make sure that you contact an experienced health and safety advisor as soon as possible.
In order to eliminate or reduce the threat of developing serious health problems, you should avoid breathing in or touching any airborne particles of black mould. You should also try to keep your house clean by washing all fabrics after every time they have been used in the house, including carpets and rugs.
If you already have a severe respiratory illness or condition such as asthma or hay fever, it is important that you seek medical attention as soon as possible to avoid developing chronic, life-threatening conditions that can worsen your condition. If you already have any breathing difficulties, or if your lungs are damaged, you should seek immediate medical attention for further treatment.
Once you have sought medical assistance for toxic mould exposure, you should ensure that you take immediate steps to eliminate black mould and other airborne particles from your environment by vacuuming and cleaning up spills and droppings daily. If you have pets at home, they should also be taken for a thorough cleaning. They should not only be cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis to prevent spreading spores to other areas of the house but also to remove any contaminated residue from the surface of carpets and rugs and floors. For carpets, you should use a vacuum cleaner and brush to remove all stains and debris and dirt, including hair, skin cells and hairs.
Once you have taken immediate measures to improve indoor air quality, you should also seek advice from a specialist in mould removal to determine the source of the problem. To ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency in eliminating mould in the future, you should also hire a professional firm to deal with any existing problems with mould that may exist in the future.
Many businesses offer black mould removal services and will guarantee a high level of safety for clients. Some companies will also provide assistance with the management of any existing mould issues, such as mold growth in walls and ceilings and on appliances.
There are many reasons why you may need to contact a company for black mould removal and other mold related problems. You may be suffering from severe respiratory conditions which could make it difficult to breathe, especially during the winter months, you could have a lung infection or a cold or cough, you may have allergies which could lead to allergic reactions, you may be suffering from asthma, or have chronic lung problems, or a lung disease such as emphysema. or COPD, you may have had a reaction to a chemical spill from a leaky pipe or drainage system in the past, and you may just want to keep your family safe.
No matter what the reason you require black mould removal, it is imperative that you get professional help as soon as possible to avoid further health risks. The longer you wait, the more dangerous it becomes for you and your family.
With the availability of the internet, you can easily find a local black mould removal company in your area. Once you have made contact with a reputable company, they will be able to guide you through the entire process of the cleaning process and provide you with the best solutions possible.