Email us four potential sites, including a rain option, so we can work together on choosing the best site.
- Easily accessible (can we get the shoes there)
- Be well-known locally (help helps give the story a new local angle) – If people look at the photo will they know immediately it’s your town?
- Will the location look good in a photo?
- Keep in mind if it will require permission
- Does it look stunning (along a well known local pier, or outside of an amazing building like
An example of an amazing location in New Plymouth used by a health and safety event.
Note: While having a location that is close to the centre of town can be useful, keep in mind the main goal of the event is a good photo. More people will see the photo than see the event in person.
Locations to stay away from:
- Memorials for fallen soldiers
- Places of significance for a bereaved family that doesn’t have permission
- MP’s offices